One of the most fashionable notions around Digital Marketing is Content Marketing. And not in vain, because a popular phrase in analogy with chess reads: “The content is the King.” Certainly the content is one of your most powerful pieces and perhaps until now you didn’t know it. So let’s talk about Content Marketing: What it is and why your company needs it.
Content Marketing: What it is and why your company needs it
First of all, it is not exactly a new concept. Online marketing theorists already defined this term 12 years ago.
“A marketing technique for the creation and distribution of relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire and attract the attention of a well-defined target audience, with the aim of driving them to be future customers ”, says Joe Pulizzi.
Today the definition remains the same, but what is new is the massive use of this technique. Do you plan to stay behind?
Why does my company or business need Content Marketing
Let’s talk statistics.
Did you know that 60% of marketers create at least one piece of content every day?
Obviously, it is because the content brings traffic to the websites, and in turn the traffic brings potential customers. The contents have gone from being an option to a necessity to at least exist on the internet. These can be promoted through channels such as Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, Specialized Forums and Directories. But in general, social media and web domains are the most popular places.
That said, let’s take a look at the great benefits of content. With this, you will notice why he is considered the King in marketing in general.
Our topic Content Marketing: What it is and why your company needs it, is best defined by the great advantages, so let’s get to it.
- It ties you closer to your audience and your customers. It helps you create a community around your brand, company or business.
- It is a very organic way to promote your business on the internet.
- It is one of the most effective ways to get leads.
- The contents inspire confidence. When your community or audience knows you best, of course they can trust you.
- Content marketing improves your search engine rankings. It can even get you to the top of Google results.
- Improve your brand image. Especially when you give users useful, interesting and entertaining content, your reputation grows rapidly online. And precisely in this cyber universe, reputation is everything.
- It is cheap and above all profitable.
And if you are still not very convinced about doing content marketing for your company or business, then consider that 78% of digital marketing experts believe that content marketing is the future. And the good news is that the future is today.